Toronto Boat Cruise Schedule & Pricing
Since 2000, Kajama has provided Toronto with a spectacular day and evening sunset sailing experience. We sail on our boat cruise every weekend from the beginning of May, all the way until the end of September! You can even sail with us daily from June until Labour Day.
The 2 hour day or evening sunset Toronto harbour boat cruise consists of a 30 minute boarding time, and an hour and a half sail out on the open waters of Lake Ontario. You can sit back and relax and take in the sights of downtown Toronto or assist our crew to get the full sailing experience. During each cruise we fire off our own ships canon.
This is a great experience for families! With the affordable price of $38 for adults, $35 for seniors, $28 for children 5 and up, $5 for kids 4 and under. It is a perfect relaxing way to spend a nice summer's day. You can even come with a group of 20 or more and receive our group discount!
Check out our boat cruise menu to see the delicious meals we have to offer, as well as our fully licensed bar menu.
Click here for our Policy Procedures
*Canadian Dollars and Subject to HST
|Adult (16-64)||Senior (65 +)||Child (5-15)||Infants (0-4)|
|May to August 7:30pm sailings and September to October 5:30pm sailings, add $5 +HST to Adult, Senior & Child ticket prices.|
- The schedule is Subject to Change. Check ‘Buy Tickets’ calendar when buying tickets.
- For groups of 20 or more people, a 20% discount will be applied (except for infants). Please contact us.
- Group bookings cannot be placed online.
- When Kajama is not available we offer the tall ship Challenge. For more information click here.
- An admin fee is applied to change your reservation and must be done prior to sailing.